1.Preheat gas or charcoal grill over high heat; scrape grill and wipe clean with a paper towel soaked in oil.
2. Brush the asparagus lightly with oil, then grill, turning frequently, until slightly charred and tender. Remove from grill and cool to room temperature, then slice diagonally into 1 inch pieces.
3. In a bowl, toss the asparagus gently with all other ingredients, then taste for seasoning and adjust as needed with more vinaigrette, salt, or pepper. If desired, serve over Spring Mix or torn Romaine Lettuce.
1. Add the first 6 ingredients to a blender or food processor; puree until fully incorporated.
2 .While blender is on, slowly pour in the oils until fully combined.
3. Turn off blender and stir in minced herbs and salt & pepper to taste.
4. Taste for seasonings and adjust as needed; refrigerate in a non-reactive container until needed.